- At the Geneva Motor Show this week all eyes are on the supercars. Excellence exemplified by Aston Martin with the DB11. Myth is rendered reality as Bugatti unleashes the awe-inspiring Chiron. And a brand collaboration of automotive dreams: Pininfarina Sigma Grand Prix with Ferrari V12.
- Another beautiful brand collaboration: Liberty London x UNIQLO UK. British heritage meets Japanese innovation, arriving in stores on March 18th on the heels of the Lemaire collection, which arrived in Uniqlo stores on March 3rd.
- One of my much-loved corners of Paris pulls at more than the heart strings as Colette joins the Burberry stage on Apple Music. And the collaborations continue to play out as Christopher Bailey has designed a bespoke series of dresses for Adele’s world tour.
- A good week to celebrate craftsmanship, as LVMH artisans were awarded France’s prestigious Ordre des Lettres et des Arts.
- A call to action from Rebecca Minkoff around the fashion-fech revolution needing more women.
- Inspired to see the Camera Nazionale della Moda assert a concerted move toward a more sustainable future, marking out goals for Italian fashion brands to hit each year in maintaining sustainable chemical use. Brands already involved include Versace, Gucci, Armani, Prada and Valentino.
- Beautiful work by Audemars Piguet, which celebrated the unique marker in time of a Leap Year, sharing 24 timekeeping secrets to mark the 24 hours on 29 February. The content appositely features Audemars Piguet’s perpetual calendar watches.
- Age is a virtue for brands that embrace it: My conversation with In The Black on heritage brands and how they are evolving to stay relevant.
Get more insights in our Luxury Watch series >