Posted by Barry Silverstein on March 29, 2012 12:07 PM
For the past eight years, fifteen brands have ranked at the top of their category in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Study, a survey of over 1,500 brands across more than 127 product categories.
"These 15 top brands have consistently found a way to remain relevant and valuable to the consumer," said Aron Galonsky, SVP for Harris Interactive's Brand and Communication Consulting group. "It's not surprising why these perennial leaders continue to stay on top. They continually deliver a consistent and balanced brand experience, year after year, that really resonates with the consumer."
Check them out below, along with more from Harris about why they made the 2012 list.Continue reading...
Posted by Barry Silverstein on February 8, 2011 11:00 AM
How do customers feel about their experiences interacting with leading brands? Forrester, a leading independent research firm, analyzed responses from over 7,700 U.S. consumers, age 18 and older, who were asked three essential questions about 154 North American brands in 13 industries:
1. How enjoyable were they to do business with?
2. How easy were they to do business with?
3. How well did they meet your needs?
The answers were fascinating — and somewhat bracing.Continue reading...
Posted by Dale Buss on September 8, 2010 09:00 AM
* Oracle's Larry Ellison will fight HP's lawsuit over Mark Hurd's hiring.
* BP assumes partial blame for the Gulf disaster, citing a series of factors in its just-released report.
* Oprah Winfrey uses clout to launch syndicated talk show featuring her designer, Nate Berkus.
* Vodafone sold its China Mobile stake for $6.6 billion.
* Samsung's Galaxy S phone will be offered by China's three mobile carriers.
* Anheuser-Busch scored a "partial victory" in legal battle with an Illinois distributor.Continue reading...