Posted by Dale Buss on February 1, 2013 09:02 AM
AB InBev sees U.S. government sue to block acquisition of Grupo Modelo.
Best Buy Canada blames Walmart and Target for closure of 15 stores as Sears Canada downsizes.
P&G launches dual Old Spice Men in new campaign.
BlackBerry touts deal with NHL and begins selling new BlackBerry 10 in U.K. as investors retreat.
AstraZeneca and Bristol-Myers deepen diabetes-marketing alliance.
Chrysler reports 16-percent increase in January sales, strongest in five years.
GM promotion with Costco proves its worth.
Google submits proposal to resolve antitrust concerns in Europe.Continue reading...
Posted by Dale Buss on August 3, 2012 08:59 AM
P&G sees results boosted by sale of snacks division as its Tide brand turns to Betty White for advertising help.
Sony attributes weak financials to PlayStation sales slump.
Chick-fil-A braces for GLAAD's Friday "kiss-in" protest.
ABC and Good Morning America finally overtake NBC and The Today Show in key demographic.
ADM profits slide on higher corn costs.
Amtrak losses examined by Congress.
Apple requests sanction for Samsung as court battle heats up.
AT&T to acquire NextWave Wireless.
Beyonce plans to direct and star in film about her life.Continue reading...
Posted by Dale Buss on January 9, 2012 09:01 AM
Archie Comics celebrates gay marriage in new cover.
Bristol-Myers to buy Inhibitex for $2.5 billion.
CBS introduces all-new CBS This Morning show.
Cadillac unveils ATS small sedan as import-fighter at Detroit Auto Show, which signals a turnaround for the industry.
Chick-fil-A cuts calories in kids' meals.
CES loses clout as tech-industry platform.
Current TV and Keith Olbermann make up following election coverage dispute.
Denny's promotes healthier media options.
Disney marketing head MT Carney departs.
Dow sponsorship of London 2012 Olympics continues to raise hackles.Continue reading...
Posted by Dale Buss on September 8, 2010 09:00 AM
* Oracle's Larry Ellison will fight HP's lawsuit over Mark Hurd's hiring.
* BP assumes partial blame for the Gulf disaster, citing a series of factors in its just-released report.
* Oprah Winfrey uses clout to launch syndicated talk show featuring her designer, Nate Berkus.
* Vodafone sold its China Mobile stake for $6.6 billion.
* Samsung's Galaxy S phone will be offered by China's three mobile carriers.
* Anheuser-Busch scored a "partial victory" in legal battle with an Illinois distributor.Continue reading...