social media watch
Posted by Shirley Brady on August 30, 2010 10:00 AM
* Foursquare passes 3 million users, lights up Times Square.
* The top 10 Twitter trends last week.
* "Silly" Facebook app propels Stride Gum.
* Lawsuit aims to block teens from "liking" ads on Facebook.
* Older adults nearly double social media presence.
* Cheezburger Network CEO Ben Huh makes a bid for Reddit after Conde Nast flap.
* Google continues social buying spree with Angstro.
* MySpace fights for relevance and mindshare.Continue reading...