Posted by Sheila Shayon on March 24, 2011 01:00 PM
The Business Development Institute brought together brand marketers for The Social Consumer conference this week in New York.
The event kicked off with “Digital Fitness,” a social media pep talk from by PepsiCo’s Director of Digital and Social Media, Bonin Bough, fresh from spreading the Pepsi gospel at South by Southwest (above).
His remarks were fascinating for what he did mention — and didn't.Continue reading...
Posted by Dale Buss on September 7, 2010 09:00 AM
* AIG sets a date for its AIA unit IPO.
* Amazon poached Microsoft's head of game platform strategy, Andre Vrignaud.
* Barclays promoted Bob Diamond, an American turned high-profile British banker, as its next CEO.
* BlackBerry-maker RIM acquired mobile startup DataViz for $50 million.
* Christian Dior's "Shanghai Dreams" ad campaign in China deemed racist by some critics.
* Coors Light launches aluminum bottles in time for NFL season.Continue reading...