Posted by Dale Buss on August 27, 2010 09:00 AM
* 3Par accepts sweetened bid from Dell as an old-fashioned corporate slugfest continues and HP raises its bid to $30/share.
* 8th Continent aims new marketing campaign for soy milk at U.S. moms.
* American Airlines vows to fight a record U.S. fine over alleged maintenance violations.
* Asahi extends push into Australia.
* Audi gets promotional push in gear in Hollywood.
* Boeing postpones delivery of its 787 Dreamliner aircraft once again.Continue reading...