Posted by Dale Buss on March 27, 2012 09:01 AM
A123 Systems hit with recall of batteries for electric cars.
Apple plans to make greater investment in China as CEO Tim Cook meets with Chinese officials.
AT&T and Verizon threatened by freebie services fueled by Clearwire.
BMW tabs 1.3 million cars in massive recall.
Chipotle recycles old billboards for Earth Day.
Coca-Cola supports Michigan tourism campaign.
Corona evolves beach campaign.
Enterprise Products and Enbridge plan rival pipelines to Keystone XL.
Google warms to advertising its new services.Continue reading...
Posted by Dale Buss on August 23, 2010 09:00 AM
* SABMiller and Asahi are eyeing Fosters (sending shares higher), but no formal bids have been placed.
* Morgan Stanley is the first Wall Street firm to offer research-on-the-go via Apple's app store.
* PepsiCo tries to rekindle demand for its Pepsi Max low-calorie brand.
* Tesco tests UK's first drive-through supermarket.
* UBS features astronaut Neil Armstrong, starchitect Zaha Hadid and fast cars in new advertising campaign.
* HP is hoping to outbid Dell for 3Par with today's $1.3 billion bid.
* HSBC is in talks for a $6.8 billion majority stake in South Africa's Nedbank.Continue reading...