Posted by Shirley Brady on August 25, 2010 09:00 AM
* Apple is close to a deal with Disney to rent ABC TV shows via iTunes, the Wall Street Journal reports. It's also looking to trademark several of its mobile app icons.
* Burger King reported slumping sales.
* AARP research finds brand-name drug prices increased 8% last year.
* Barnes & Noble reported a tough quarter and increased legal costs due to proxy fight with investor.
* Best Buy named Aura Oslapas its new chief design officer.Continue reading...