Posted by Dale Buss on August 23, 2010 09:00 AM
* SABMiller and Asahi are eyeing Fosters (sending shares higher), but no formal bids have been placed.
* Morgan Stanley is the first Wall Street firm to offer research-on-the-go via Apple's app store.
* PepsiCo tries to rekindle demand for its Pepsi Max low-calorie brand.
* Tesco tests UK's first drive-through supermarket.
* UBS features astronaut Neil Armstrong, starchitect Zaha Hadid and fast cars in new advertising campaign.
* HP is hoping to outbid Dell for 3Par with today's $1.3 billion bid.
* HSBC is in talks for a $6.8 billion majority stake in South Africa's Nedbank.Continue reading...