Posted by Dale Buss on September 8, 2010 09:00 AM
* Oracle's Larry Ellison will fight HP's lawsuit over Mark Hurd's hiring.
* BP assumes partial blame for the Gulf disaster, citing a series of factors in its just-released report.
* Oprah Winfrey uses clout to launch syndicated talk show featuring her designer, Nate Berkus.
* Vodafone sold its China Mobile stake for $6.6 billion.
* Samsung's Galaxy S phone will be offered by China's three mobile carriers.
* Anheuser-Busch scored a "partial victory" in legal battle with an Illinois distributor.Continue reading...