Posted by Dale Buss on March 6, 2013 08:56 AM
Taco Bell makes new Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos available a day early.
Fox reveals details of new planned national sports network to compete with ESPN.
Best Buy ends work-at-home program for corporate employees as Yahoo! policy continues to be debated.
Alfa Romeo says its performance numbers make 4C an ideal car for U.S. market.
Doritos launches first global campaign.
Fiat chief Sergio Marchionne presses full merger with Chrysler.
Groupon CFO says company's business model will stay.
JCPenney board's patience said to be wearing thin with CEO Ron Johnson, as Martha Stewart dished from the witness stand and rehashes her testimony on NBC's Today Show.Continue reading...
Posted by Dale Buss on December 22, 2011 09:06 AM
AOL defends strategy.
BMW drivers can now Yelp in their cars.
British Airways parent IAG beats Virgin in BMI airline-takeover battle, as Lufthansa sells troubled airline.
Facebook (which aims to be a blue chip) is the most-searched term in the U.S. for third year running.
Geico partners with Major League Fishing and Outdoor Channel.
Hyundai launches racing game on Times Square billboard.
NBC gets sports-programming commitment from Red Bull.
Nike counts on social media.Continue reading...
Posted by Shirley Brady on August 26, 2010 07:00 PM
* RIM falls to 17-month low as India's BlackBerry ban looms; suggests forum to resolve standoff.
* HP tops Dell's bid for 3Par again, this time offering $1.8 billion.
* Toyota and GM are recalling 1.3 million vehicles, impacting GM's Pontiac Vibe and Toyota Corolla and Matrix models.
* Google is testing real-time search - here's the link.
* All Nippon Airways is now Japan's top carrier, knocking JAL to #1.Continue reading...