Posted by Shirley Brady on March 21, 2011 02:00 PM
Having already screened at Sundance and South by Southwest, director Morgan Spurlock's new documentary on product placement (POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold) is opening on Earth Day (April 22nd) in select US markets.Continue reading...
Posted by Sheila Shayon on November 3, 2010 01:00 PM
• Facebook user-connection view raises concerns of enabling stalking, while Facebook and Zynga also raise fears of transmitting users' Facebook IDs via referrer headers enabling identification by advertisers. Facebook's "unlike" button also concerns brand marketers. The rumor mill is also churning ahead of today's Facebook Mobile announcement.
• Facebook and Twitter proved reliable indicators of yesterday's U.S. midterm elections.
• Amazon launches gift cards on Facebook.
• Doyenz tests B2B Facebook marketing with QR codes.
• EA's social games will run on Facebook Credits.
• Elle tips cap to Bizzy and PassportStyle as social sites with major fashion cred.Continue reading...
Posted by Barry Silverstein on November 5, 2009 03:35 PM
Paul Revere's ride warning that "the British are coming" is taking on a whole new meaning in Beantown. In just the last several weeks, three British brands have appeared on Newbury Street, Boston's fashionable shopping district.
Newbury Street is a charming, narrow street with a European feel in Boston's downtown. It is littered with quaint restaurants and elegant boutiques. But like many urban retail districts, it has been hard hit recently. In the last year, there has been a mass exodus of retailers. "In one four-block stretch, there are now at least 16 vacancies," the Boston Globe reports.Continue reading...