Posted by Dale Buss on September 9, 2010 09:00 AM
* 7-Eleven enters the bidding for smaller rival Casey’s.
* All Nippon Airways plans to launch the first low-cost air carrier in Japan.
* Anheuser-Busch InBev, L’Oreal and Unilever are among brands utilizing more online video to connect with consumers in China.
* Burberry aims to transform itself into an agile global retailer.
* CNN banks on new faces such as Piers Morgan to battle slumping ratings.
* General Motors needs to go into “attack” mode, new CEO Daniel Akerson tells employees.
* Goldman Sachs is fined $27 million by the U.K. government, but ranked #1 on Wall Street for employee satisfaction.Continue reading...