Posted by Shirley Brady on September 8, 2010 05:00 PM
* P&G, ahead of taking Olay global, names Carrie Underwood as the brand's first celebrity ambassador.
* Nissan is partnering with Dongfeng Motors on Qi Chen, a new Chinese car brand.
* Oracle's board rejects shareholder proposal calling for board-level accountability on sustainability.
* AOL taps former William Morris chairman Jim Wiatt as strategic advisor.
* Apple lost 20% of iPhone 4 sales due to "antennagate" (in Minneapolis), while the NYT's David Pogue reviews 2010 iPods, finds "modest improvements, a risky new design and one home run in the new iPod Touch."
* CNN makes it official: Piers Morgan will replace Larry King.Continue reading...