Posted by Abe Sauer on August 20, 2010 01:00 PM
• Geico's vlogging, Facebooking, Twittering caveman is in a Debbie Downer mood today (above).
• The upcoming Love and Other Drugs is about a fast-talking, philandering medical salesman. What does he drive? A Porsche ... of course. • Krispy Kreme doughnut's latest filling: Meat.
• 1984: Gillette offers $1 million to ZZ Top band members to shave iconic beards; band declines.
• 2010: Rise-N-Shine's Go Away Grey offers $1 million to CNN's silver fox Anderson Cooper to darken mane; fans balk.
• Verizon's "Rule the Air" spot aimed at young women irks feminists and net neutrality activists alike.
• "A night in Paris" may become a reality for the mass market as Hilton heirhead contemplates her own hotel chain.• The better mousetrap of the week: The Screw-In Coffin• The only thing you'll read all week containing to term "French comic purists."• Hostess Twinkie, deconstructed.• Earlier this week we wondered about Best Buy and its "God Squad" trademark dilemma. The new trademark hotness? Warner Brothers' "Harry Popper" condom showdown.• From the department of My Personal Experience: Eco-friendly Sun Chip bags will make you deaf.• Lionsgate marketers take Chatroulette for a spin to promote new horror film, The Last Exorcism (warning: strong language):
More about: Brand Bites, Anderson Cooper, Chatroulette, CNN, Facebook, Geico, Gillette, Harry Potter, Hilton, Hostess, Krispy Kreme, Lionsgate, Paris Hilton, Porsche, Sun Chips, Target, Twitter, Verizon, Warner Brothers, YouTube, ZZ Top
north face denali jackets says:
will now be McAfee Inside Intel Inside!
August 24, 2010 02:33 AM #
Senior .NET DeveloperInterbrandNew York, NY, USA
ConsultantInterbrand Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Consultant, Strategy - AnalyticsInterbrand New York, NY, USA
Verbal Identity ConsultantPlanned Parenthood SoutheastCologne, Germany
view all jobs...
View all conferences...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Financial, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech, 2012 Olympics
Send us story ideas:email@example.com