Posted by Abe Sauer on August 27, 2010 01:00 PM
* Space-time continuum suffers massive tear as preposterous memes from two different decades collide (above).
* Calling the child in all art directors and the art director in all children: Name that Crayola color.
* Evil Emperor George Lucas sues Jedis for trademark infringement. * Zynga promotes its social games, upsets everyone.* Successful BMW product placement you've likely never heard of.
* Comic icon Stan Lee is looking for a new superhero… to design a logo for his foundation.
* Hands Across America returns with twice the Internet and 1,000 times the Red Vines.
* Do ants "deserve a break today?" One artist intends to find out. * London Fog co-opts rage for all things Mad Men by signing Christina Hendricks as new spokesmodel. In other news, men everywhere find themselves in a London Fog.* This is by far the weirdest Lindsay Lohan legal story you will read today. Headline: "This is By Far the Weirdest Lindsay Lohan Legal Story You Will Read Today."* Gozer introduces world destroying product.* Is Verizon's new torture-mocking art director Lindsay England?* Poorly worded Summer's Eve feminine hygiene magazine tie-in inspires even worse attention-whoring blog headline. * After the Nike McFly sneaker, Nike moves ever closer to its Back to the Future self. * Heeb's brand of Jewish hip, now online only.
* British lingerie brand Agent Provocateur's latest commercial (below). You're welcome.
More about: Brand Bites, Agent Provocateur, Back to the Future, BMW, Crayola, George Lucas, Gozer, Hands Across America, Heeb, Lindsay Lohan, London Fog, Nike, Snuggie, Stan Lee, Summer's Eve, Verizon, Zynga
Senior .NET DeveloperInterbrandNew York, NY, USA
ConsultantInterbrand Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Consultant, Strategy - AnalyticsInterbrand New York, NY, USA
Verbal Identity ConsultantPlanned Parenthood SoutheastCologne, Germany
view all jobs...
View all conferences...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Financial, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech, 2012 Olympics
Send us story ideas:email@example.com