Posted by Shirley Brady on September 9, 2010 06:00 PM
* Amazon's Kindle is coming to Best Buy.
* Apple eases up on app store eligibility by releasing guidelines.
* BP CEO (until Oct. 1) Tony Hayward faces grilling by British politicians.
* Burger King's new owner needs to do more than just cut costs.
* Donald Trump steps into New York City's mosque brouhaha as Florida pastor calls off Koran burning.
* Ford is summoning its dealers to discuss plans for the Lincoln brand.
* Goldman Sachs was hit with a $27 million fine in the UK.
* Google shares design thinking behind Google Instant launch.
* Hyundai introduced its BlueOn electric car at a press conference in Seoul.
* John Smith's ale launches iPhone app in the UK.
* Wal-Mart names four product heads, but not a chief merchandising officer.
* Wendy's-Arby's combo isn't sitting well with some investors.