Posted by Abe Sauer on January 14, 2011 12:30 PM
• LA Weekly's tweet, above: Great SEO joke? Or the greatest SEO joke?
• Chatroulette's new funding model: "50,000 Naked Men."• Now even online magazines are folding. Salon closes woman-focused blog Broadsheet.
• Art Director timeout: The ten most iconic photos in American history.
• Here is a horrendous ad for Hooters Delivery. Are you happy now, you animals? (via)
• When you go to see the True Grit remake, smuggle in some John Wayne Beef Jerky, pardner.
• Brandmatch: iPhone meets Lego. Just don't use the copyrighted "Lego." Questionable iPhone-related use of a copyright? Polaroid iPhone conversion.• If you happen to see the man in the video below walking around a Target, do not be alarmed, he is just a common a**hole. (We kid.... kind of.)
• Mexican bakery makes Bimbos out of Philadelphians.
• Toxic Waste "Nuclear Sludge" cherry chew bars are packed with (surprise!) lead and FDA censure.
• Letter from former Myspace employee paints grim picture of those in charge at Myspace.
• American Express is not interested in your three-year-old; just this one.
• Viral video of the week: The Utah Jazz mascot bear uses "swear jar" to buy a Porsche:
• In other pro sports branding news, the New York Jets have a playoff anthem!
More about: Brand Bites, American Express, Apple, Bimbos, Chatroulette, Hooters, iPhone, John Wayne, Lego, Myspace, Polaroid, Porsche, Salon, Toxic Waste, True Grit, Utah Jazz
Senior .NET DeveloperInterbrandNew York, NY, USA
ConsultantInterbrand Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Consultant, Strategy - AnalyticsInterbrand New York, NY, USA
Verbal Identity ConsultantPlanned Parenthood SoutheastCologne, Germany
view all jobs...
View all conferences...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Financial, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech, 2012 Olympics
Send us story ideas:firstname.lastname@example.org