Posted by Abe Sauer on March 11, 2011 12:30 PM
Here's the official Lady Gaga for MAC Cosmetics' Viva Glam commercial. More brandbitems this week:
• Toyota tweets from Japan. Open for business.
• Chrysler's Twitter feed got in hot water over tweeting that nobody in Motor City "knows how to (bleeped!) drive."
• I can't believe it's Kim Catrall! What she's pitching: I Can't Believe It's Not Butter:
• Have you considered best practices for firming up your package’s backside?
• DirecTV brings back that tiny giraffe:
• In the wake of Four Loko, the FTC is going to study how Facebook is being used to market booze to the young.
• "Pure Michigan" campaign gets boost from governor.
• One of the spots from the new Magic Johnson for Dove campaign:
• Get your geek on: MIT Media Lab gets appropriate new logo.• As "tiger blood" beverage maker Xango distances brand from Charlie Sheen, our headline of the week contender: "Does Charlie Sheen Qualify as a Small Business?" Or — this. And you just knew there'd be a comic book.• Yahoo! and Nielsen team up to study online ads in Asia.
• Old Navy will give 30% to customers who say the word "booty" from Mar. 17-20:
• 1,500 New Yorkers are on a waiting list for $17/pint MilkMade Ice Cream brand.
• Are brands "funding football piracy?"
• With more than 1.5 million views, this ad for Taiwan's TC Bank is going viral:
• Ikea "e-folder" turns your expensive, cool-looking Macbook desktop into a cheap, cool-looking set of shelves.• Czech Costa Coffee will rebrand all Coffeeheaven outlets.
• What would Uncle Walt say about Disney dolls waxing?
• It's a bird... it's a plane ... it's inflatable food!
• Study finds celebrity messages are more cost-effective than Facebook display ads.• Will there be a new New York Knicks logo? How about a new logo for the Miami Heat?• And our "Seriously?" brand hook-up of the week:
More about: Brand Bites, Charlie Sheen, Chrysler, DirecTV, Disney, Dove, Dove Men+Care, Facebook, Four Loko, Kim Cattrall, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Lady Gaga, MAC Cosmetics, Magic Johnson, Miami Heat, Michigan, MilkMade, MIT, New York Knicks, Nielsen, Old Navy, Pringles, Pure Michigan, Smirnoff, TC Bank, Toyota, Twitter, Viva Glam, Xango, Yahoo, Alcohol, Advertising
wholesale beads says:
Now more and more people imitate Lady GaGa's style.
March 15, 2011 11:47 PM #
Senior .NET DeveloperInterbrandNew York, NY, USA
ConsultantInterbrand Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Consultant, Strategy - AnalyticsInterbrand New York, NY, USA
Verbal Identity ConsultantPlanned Parenthood SoutheastCologne, Germany
view all jobs...
View all conferences...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Financial, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech, 2012 Olympics
Send us story ideas:email@example.com