Posted by Abe Sauer on February 24, 2012 12:39 PM
• Go ahead, customize that 2013 Mustang — but watch out for the little ballerina with the inner Black Swan.
• "For sale - a willing and able permanent or temporary employee." Unemployed woman auctions herself on eBay.
• "Eyevertising!" Unemployed Londoner offers ad space ... on his eye.
Below, check out Funny or Die's Kia Optima spoof with Blake Griffin and Jeff Goldblum; Salma Hayek's midnight run for the Milk Mustache campaign; will.i.am drives buzz for Chrysler; and more.
• Here is your pepper spray iPhone case.
• Why are ugly websites so successful?
• Levi's: Women are hot in any size, as long as they are size 6 or below.
• Bongo Comics logo loses "BONGO!"
• Rebranding Chattanooga with a Kickstarter campaign.
• Marketing Colorado with a WTF?
• US spirits makers "ginning" it up in 2012.
• Ice cream cone mascot mistaken for KKK protest.
• Sheer number of online couponers now a sheer terror for everyone involved.
• Urban Outfitters irks Irish with insulting trucker hat:
• UK chip shop spoofs David Beckham H&M ad.
• Greenpeace print ads are steampunktastic. (via)
• GOP candidate Newt Gingrich has a new catch phrase: "You can't put a gun rack in a Volt." Chevy Volt owner begs to differ:
• Paddy Power commercial causes some trouble.
• Remember when Dubai had to beat people off with a stick?
• Dubai also orchestrated a watery tribute to Whitney Houston:
• Behind the scenes of Bollywood god Salman Khan's new Dixcy Scott campaign.
• Purina's "Awwww!"-inspiring campaign:
• And here comes the new 2012 Mercedes ML 63 AMG. (Helicopters!)
More about: Brand Bites, Chrysler, Dixcy Scott, eBay, Ford, Mustang, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Optima, Milk Mustache, Got Milk, Urban Outfitters, Celebrities, Jeff Goldblum, Blake Griffin, Salma Hayek, Salman Khan, will.i.am, Advertising
Global Marketing & PR ManagerNew York
Senior Consultant, Brand StrategyLondon
Senior Account ManagerToronto
Associate Consultant, Verbal IdentityNew York
Freelance Trademark AnalystNew York
view all jobs...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Finance, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech
Tips? Ideas? Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org