Posted by Abe Sauer on February 24, 2012 12:39 PM
• Go ahead, customize that 2013 Mustang — but watch out for the little ballerina with the inner Black Swan.
• "For sale - a willing and able permanent or temporary employee." Unemployed woman auctions herself on eBay.
• "Eyevertising!" Unemployed Londoner offers ad space ... on his eye.
Below, check out Funny or Die's Kia Optima spoof with Blake Griffin and Jeff Goldblum; Salma Hayek's midnight run for the Milk Mustache campaign; will.i.am drives buzz for Chrysler; and more.
• Here is your pepper spray iPhone case.
• Why are ugly websites so successful?
• Levi's: Women are hot in any size, as long as they are size 6 or below.
• Bongo Comics logo loses "BONGO!"
• Rebranding Chattanooga with a Kickstarter campaign.
• Marketing Colorado with a WTF?
• US spirits makers "ginning" it up in 2012.
• Ice cream cone mascot mistaken for KKK protest.
• Sheer number of online couponers now a sheer terror for everyone involved.
• Urban Outfitters irks Irish with insulting trucker hat:
• UK chip shop spoofs David Beckham H&M ad.
• Greenpeace print ads are steampunktastic. (via)
• GOP candidate Newt Gingrich has a new catch phrase: "You can't put a gun rack in a Volt." Chevy Volt owner begs to differ:
• Paddy Power commercial causes some trouble.
• Remember when Dubai had to beat people off with a stick?
• Dubai also orchestrated a watery tribute to Whitney Houston:
• Behind the scenes of Bollywood god Salman Khan's new Dixcy Scott campaign.
• Purina's "Awwww!"-inspiring campaign:
• And here comes the new 2012 Mercedes ML 63 AMG. (Helicopters!)
More about: Brand Bites, Chrysler, Dixcy Scott, eBay, Ford, Mustang, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Optima, Milk Mustache, Got Milk, Urban Outfitters, Celebrities, Jeff Goldblum, Blake Griffin, Salma Hayek, Salman Khan, will.i.am, Advertising
Architecture Project DirectorInterbrand Design Forum, Dayton
Resource & Financial CoordinatorInterbrand New York
Consultant, Verbal IdentityInterbrand San Francisco
Consultant, Strategy & AnalyticsInterbrand Toronto
Associate Creative DirectorInterbrand Cincinnati
view all jobs...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Finance, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech, World Cup
Tips? Ideas? Contact:email@example.com