Posted by Abe Sauer on March 2, 2012 12:33 PM
• What do you call a deep fried McRib in Europe? A McRibster.
• NCAA implements sanctions against University of North Dakota for Fighting Sioux logo.
• Whitney Museum punked by spoof smackdown over corporate sponsors.
• The Guardian's "three little pigs" ad campaign huffs and puffs, and blows everyone away.
• Feed it tweets. Let it grow. TWEETACONDA!
• "I'm a believer. You'll be too!" The last ads of late Monkee, Davy Jones.
• Disneyland cancels overeating villains of health exhibit.
• So this is happening:
• Chick-fil-A tops customer service survey as NYU students protest the chain over anti-gay equality donations.
• Dept. of Funny Things: The official Kickstarter page for Greece.
• Virgin Atlantic hires "whisper coach" to teach flight attendants how to address first class passengers.
• Why can't "sexy brands" get more Facebook engagement?
• Looking at the collapse of print advertising in one graph.
• Gun advocates not happy about MLB's decision to ban six shooter from throwback Houston Astros "Colt .45s" logo.
• If you're going to be a pitchwoman for Greenpeace, don't do a commercial for Shell Oil in your youth. Then again, we were all young once.
• Quote: "Awarding marketers for using what you’re shilling is so self-aggrandizing as to be nearly meaningless." Op-ed on Facebook ad awards.
• La Quinta Inn & Suites and Simmons Bedding break the record for longest human mattress dominos. (via)
• Package design mastery.
• Lazer Tag is back, baby!
• The Story of Sushi. Just trust us, watch it.
• You'll always remember your first time… with Putin.
• Oh, it's art! The Kate Upton Carl's Jr. commercial has a "director's cut." Stay tuned for the Criterion Collection reissue.
• And Kayak's YouTube channel goes for the funny bone.
More about: Brand Bites
Architecture Project DirectorInterbrand Design Forum, Dayton
Resource & Financial CoordinatorInterbrand New York
Consultant, Verbal IdentityInterbrand San Francisco
Consultant, Strategy & AnalyticsInterbrand Toronto
Associate Creative DirectorInterbrand Cincinnati
view all jobs...
Airlines, Alcohol, Automotive, Beauty, Beverages, Branded Entertainment, Design, Corporate Citizenship, Entertainment, Fashion, Finance, Food, Healthcare, Luxury, Media, Mobile, Non-Profit, Pharma, Product Placement, Retail, Sports, Sustainability, Tech, World Cup
Tips? Ideas? Contact:email@example.com