Socialbakers claims it's #1 source for global Facebook data (other than Facebook, of course) with more than 10 million Facebook pages and places indexed.
The social media analytics company just launched its AnalyticsPRO product designed to enhance social media performance through competitive insights, engagement and influencer identification.
The proprietary technology tracks Facebook and Twitter campaigns for any company, enterprise to small business, while monitoring industry competitors. It’s currently the most utilized social media analytics platform in Europe, with 250,000 users across 75 countries.
“Social media marketing is expected to total 15 percent of all online marketing budgets by 2013 – without social analytics focused on user engagement, companies are practically throwing their investments in the garbage,” said Jan Rezab, Socialbakers CEO. “Analytics PRO is incredibly powerful because it helps our clients study the competition, understand how to provide the content users want and develop the most meaningful and conversion-driving content.”
Key features include:
- Simplifying Social Analytics: Select the Facebook Pages or Twitter Profiles and access competitive analysis and campaign performance from a single, graphic-based Dashboard.
- Analytics Through Graphics: Social Dashboard provides graphics to feature how and when users interact with a company’s Facebook or Twitter content, number of “likes,” comments and “shares.”
- Competitive Analyses: Single page or multiple brand pages on one screen.
- Fan Page Score: Combine ‘performance’ categories into a single, graphic interface, including number of fans, content, posting strategy and engagement.
- Key Performance Indicators: Provide influential metrics including growth, engagement and demographics.
- Key Influencers: Identify and monitor a brand’s most active and influential fans, including posts, comments and activity.
We asked Socialbakers how they are incorporating the new FB Timeline and its impact on analytics and tracking campaigns.
“With AnalyticsPRO, you can track the posts, whether they are links, photos, videos, etc. on the new FB Timeline. What we're seeing, generally speaking, is that brands are posting more videos and pictures on their Timeline. Photos and videos tend to have higher engagement which is a good choice for campaigns. Photos then to be about 2X more engaging than other posts. We can track this engagement across campaigns.”
As for Twitter’s new ad units, “we currently do not have new ad units incorporated yet, we’re waiting for Twitter to have an API that supports tracking ad units,” they told us.
Clients using the platform include Lufthansa, L'Oreal, Danone, Vodafone, Samsung, GE Money, Ogilvy, Kraft, LVMH, and Peugeot.
“Socialbakers has fundamentally changed the way that LVMH plans, implements and optimizes our social media and social marketing campaigns,” said Thomas Romieu, Group Digital Director at the company. “Its technology saves us tremendous amounts of time and resources because it quickly and easily helps us understand how to increase online engagement, increase conversions and build loyalty with the most influential users.”
Here’s a quick demo of the Socialbakers Insights technology:
Sounds like a recipe for better brand success…analytics baked-in.